First United Presbyterian Church

Est. 1875

First United Presbyterian Church was established at the mere beginnings of Loveland’s settlement – way back in 1875. The first timber building was replaced in 1905 – 1906 with much of the beautiful stone structure we enjoy today.

The congregation and community of First United Presbyterian Church is embarking on an history-making adventure of restoring and re-establishing the gift to the community that our wonderful building is.

Return here and watch for news on social media as we take our journey. We will need the community of Loveland to help First United Presbyterian Church become the community treasure it is destined to be for the 21st century.